Monday, November 18, 2013

Books by Dave Armstrong: Victorian King James Version of the New Testament: A “Selection” for Lovers of Elizabethan and Victorian Literature

 Original Frontispiece for the Authorized "King James" Version of 1611.
[work presently in progress]


Miscellaneous

Question and Answer Exchange (Facebook, 15 November 2013]

Table of Contents

[as books are completed, they will be colored in blue]


Dedication (p. 3)
Introduction (p. 5) [read online; it runs 12 pages]

Matthew (p. 19)
Mark [read online in its entirety; also source analysis for chapters 1-4]
Luke
John [read chapter 1 on my Facebook page; also 5:17-19 on Facebook]
Acts
Romans [read 1:18-25, chapter 5, and chapter 8, with comparisons to KJV, on my Facebook page]
1 Corinthians [read 7:36-38 and commentary on Facebook]
2 Corinthians [read chapter 11 with comparison to KJV, on my Facebook page]
Galatians
Ephesians [read chapter 1 on my Facebook page]
Philippians [read online; includes source analysis and illustration of method, using 3:21]
Colossians
1 Thessalonians
2 Thessalonians [read comparison of 2:4-7 to KJV, on my Facebook page]
1 Timothy [read chapter 1 with comparison to KJV, on my Facebook page]
2 Timothy
Titus
Philemon
Hebrews [read chapter 10 with comparison to KJV, on my Facebook page]
James [read chapter 1 on my Facebook page]
1 Peter
2 Peter
1 John [read chapters 1 and 2 on my Facebook page]
2 John
3 John
Jude
Revelation

* * * * *


Updated on 1 March 2014.



No comments: