Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Fun Fall Colors Site / Two of Our Photographs

I discovered this website by accident, while cruising blogs. The Foliage Network provides updates on fall color progress for the entire eastern US. If you're a fall fanatic like my wife Judy and I, you'll appreciate this.

We're going up to northern Michigan (lower Peninsula) by Lake Huron (Judy's mother's house) on our annual fall trip, probably next weekend. Between this site and the weather channel online, we can plan our trip for the very best time, color- and weather-wise. Here are a couple of my autumn photographs, both from Michigan. I remember that the white tree picture was taken in 1982 (I think the scan came out a bit too dark). I don't recall the date of the other (that one may possibly have been shot by Judy).






No comments: