Saturday, June 09, 2007

Bishop James White Struggling Mightily to Comprehend Catholic Doctrine (As Much as 13%!) / James White's Alleged Numerous "Stalkers"

[humor alert]

You hear him calling out the percentage of what he understands, as he proceeds up the "edifice" of Catholic dogma and theology (development being the steepest cliff). Gotta give the guy an E for effort; no doubt about that (credit where it is due). But try as one may, one can't work oneself up to a total understanding of Catholicism without God's grace and the assistance of the Holy Spirit (John 16:13). The good bishop suffers from a sort of "apologetic Pelagianism".

The image “http://www.buecher4um.de/pics/tv/feb02/TVFE0015.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Someone's after you, Bishop White! This world ain't big enough for the both o' ya.
[this is the character Captain Queeg (Humphrey Bogart) --
synonymous with paranoia -- from the movie The Caine Mutiny (1954): ]



"Someone's got it in for me, they're planting stories in the press
Whoever it is I wish they'd cut it out quick but when they will I can only guess."

(Bob Dylan: Idiot Wind [1974] )

James White "stalker" Documentation:

My Own Personal Papal Stalker: Dave Armstrong: Papal Stalker (6-9-07)

Now, moonbat is an interesting phrase. It is generally used to describe the wacko left, but it strikes me as being particularly descriptive of wackos in general, unhinged folks who have no self-control and are utterly controlled by their angry emotions. Most religions have their moonbats. Rome surely does. Off the top of my head, we can list . . . Dave "the Stalker" Armstrong . . . Now, I expect moonbat behavior from DA. His track-record speaks for itself. I mean, bats hang in trees, right? (5-4-07)

Recently DA has been acting like his old self again, even offering to debate me and give me all sorts of extra time (because, obviously, against someone of his apologetic prowess, I'd need it...unlike the rest of his compatriots). He's become downright nasty and demeaning, but again, this is nothing new for DA. Some will remember the cartoon disaster of a while back, and if you have ever been on his massive site, you will find lots of pictures of me with distortions, color changes, and the like. He truly strikes me as a kind of stalker. Anyway, I explained to him that arranging a debate with him would be problematic for the obvious reason that he can't be trusted. He is not stable. He swings from pillar to post, and if we did, in fact, arrange a formal debate today, how could anyone trust that next week he won't have yet another change of heart, make another vow to avoid anti-Catholics, and bag out? (4-6-07) [link]

I do not read Armstrong's blog, nor any of my other stalkers (well, except the rC guys ["Reformed Catholic"], once in a blue moon), . . .

(to Frank Turk; forwarded to me: 3-6-07)

What is more, given your obsession with me, your playing with photos, even posting pictures from my blog recently, I consider you a stalker, nothing more. Stay out of the chat channel, as you are not a welcome guest. Your arrogance knows no limitations and your hubris is likewise without bounds. Further, your continual pattern of "promise/vow" followed by "woops, I didn't mean that" makes your very integrity and honesty highly suspect. I would invite you get some help with your obsessive/compulsive problem. Learn to live your life focused upon positive things rather than upon your obsession with me.

(letter to me, 3-6-07; I had informed him when I challenged him to debate that I would make any private replies public)

transitive verb

1
: to pursue by stalking

2
: to go through (an area) in search of prey or quarry <stalk the woods for deer>

3
: to pursue obsessively and to the point of harassment

(Merriam-Webster online)

stalker

noun
1. someone who walks with long stiff strides
2. someone who stalks game
3. someone who prowls or sneaks about; usually with unlawful intentions [syn: prowler]

(WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University / Dictionary.com)

stalker

noun
[C]

a person who illegally follows and watches someone, especially a woman, over a period of time:
Several well-known women have been troubled by stalkers recently.

(Cambridge Dictionaries online)

See also: Wikipedia, "stalking"

[source for White video]

No comments: